Sunday, November 18, 2007

Poppytalk Handmade

I'm super excited right now. I just found another Handmade Online Marketplace, called Poppytalk Handmade! It's a virtual street fair/flea market where selected crafters and artists showcase there wares. Here's the scoop:

Poppytalk's website www.poppytalkhandmade.com
will host an image from each table/designer on the front page. A link from the image will go to the designer’s table (page) holding 9 items. Each page will introduce the designer and why they were picked. Each item will have a description along with a link to their online store (Etsy, Mintd, Dawanda or personal online store/site). Just like a regular street market, there will be a charge to rent a table (or in this case a page) which will cover administration and web hosting fees. Once an item sells, you will be able to upload a new item.

I was browsing their website and guess what? No handmade bath and body products! As soon as I get my Etsy shop stocked up I'm going to contact Jan, the curator... I hope they'll showcase my Supernatural Soap!

Click on the image below if you want to check it out! xo Lavona

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: