Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank You!

Christie of Serenity Now awarded me the "Arte Y Pico Award for creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community! Thank you sooo much Christie...you have provided much inspiration for me as well! Blog On girlfriend! So now I need to pass it on right? My favorites are ever-changing, there are so many amazing blogs out there! But here's a handful of current favorites:
1. Phantasmaphile Pam knows what's up...what more can I say?
2. The Moldy Doily One of my favorite Artists and Owner of Show Pony blogs her heart out...Love it!
3. Anahata Katkin A Visual Playground (I wish she'd teach one of her workshops here in Chicago!)
4. Kaleidoscope Eyes Yes! Yes! Yes!
5. Bake and Destroy Punk Rock Cupcakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*SWOOOOOOOOOOON* The feelings are so mutual. Thank you! XO