Thursday, October 30, 2008

Samantha Pleet

I discovered Brooklyn designer, SAMANTHA PLEET through Well Revered. I instantly fell in love with her dandy-inspired designs! I was recently contacted by a fashion event stylist from Los Angeles who is working on a Pop-Up Boutique showcasing Samantha Pleet's line. (Pop-Up Retail is a new retail concept that is similar to an Art Gallery but showcases a range of one-off, hard to find and strictly limited edition products from established brands and emerging designers.) She said she was looking for someone with a jewelry collection just like mine, that would compliment Samantha Pleet's line! What an honor! Unfortunatly, I won't be able to participate...because here I am rotting away in Chicago, the land of mediocrity! The good part is, I feel like the "Powers That Be" just gave me the confirmation I needed to move ahead on the path I'm on! I have a lot of work to do...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Vanessa Moore said...

Pop-up retail, my dream come true!!!
I've never heard of it before, but I always wished it existed! ... and it does!!Wow!! :-)