Friday, November 28, 2008

Witches’ Kitchen

I haven't been this excited about something for my kitchen ever! Just look at this collection...I want it all! Couture Kitchen Witchery doesn't come cheap though! So for now I'll put this dream in a drawer with my dream of my Earthship House. Someday people...someday!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"An Artecnica Design with Conscience™ project, Witches’ Kitchen™ is a handcrafted kitchenware collection inspired by the witches and wizards of western lore. The extensive collection is a collaborative exercise in sustainable design. Designed by Studio Tord Boontje and handcrafted by artisan groups from three different South American countries, Witches’ Kitchen features black ceramic cookware hand-molded by Colombian artisans, wooden kitchen utensils handcarved by Guatemalan craftsmen, and kitchen couture hand-sewn by Brazil’s Coopa-Roca women’s cooperative." Available at Unica Home

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Kitchen Witch's Creed

In this pot, I stir to the sun an' follow the rule of harming none. Banishment of bane when goin' widdershins; an' with water and salt negativity is cleansed. Household duties are more than chores. Magick abounds when mopping floors.

With this broom, I do sweep to clean my house and safely keep. Marigold, Basil, Thyme, and Yarrow, my spell is cast for a better tomorrow. Lemons for joy and apples for health, the power within brings great wealth.

And, in this kitchen, I do pray to truly walk the Witches' Way.

7 comments:

Prairie Gothic said...

These are great! I also have a "hobbit hole" house marked for my future.

Anonymous said...

You can get this collection at www.unicahome.com!

bloodmilk. said...

love the hands the best....
xo

Karen said...

Wow! these are wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words :)

Yours looks wonderful too,and I'm looking forward to more visits.

Anonymous said...

You find THE most amazing things!!!

Uncommon Objects Blog said...

I love this dearie!!
Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. You totally find the best stuff!
xo.

Ulla said...

I loved these when I first saw them! Just not the prices... alas, guess I'll have to brew up my own set...