Friday, December 5, 2008

Have you heard!?

There has been a rumor going around that Johnny Depp will play the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's adaptation of Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland? Mr. Burton himself confirmed the rumor...yay! I can't wait to see the costumes!!! I was just just beside myself during Sweeney Todd! This make-up job on Johnny sucks...I'm sure they'll get it right for the movie though! Crispin Glover will be in it! Mia Wasikowska will play Alice! I can't wait! Got the scoop via Serenity Now

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wasn't Marilyn Manson working on his version of Alice in Wonderland a while back? Phantasmagoria, if I remember correctly... Lily Cole was to play Alice. What ever happened to that? I hope he still plans to release it...

3 comments:

Leila Marvel said...

OMG, is right! I have heard of this film that is coming out. With his costume, I can only imagine how dark it is going to be! Can't Wait. Good Find!

Anonymous said...

oooh, i've seen other shots, but not this one. Alice has a rick-rack dress that is covetable!

Rita C. Petz Sartori said...

check the internet movie database website to have more information! It's a fantastic website!