Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Bless Obama!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is my favorite example of Barak inspired Art! By visionary artist Alex Grey .

Pools of tears were shed while watching Obama's oath of office and inaugural address...I just love him! 2009 is the Year of the Visionary! President Barak Obama and Vice President Joe Biden both have 11/2 as their Life Path number? (You calculate your Life Path number by adding together your birth day, month and year until you have either a single digit or the Master Number 11 or 22. For example: for President Obama,
born on August 4, 1961, add 8+4+1+9+6+1 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11/2!
And 2009 is also an 2+0+0+9=11/ 1+1=2 11/2

Coincidence? I think not! If you didn't read my 2009 Numerology post a while back, here's a little recap, I wrote: In Numerology you can break everything and anything down to a single digit number. The exception being the "Master Numbers" 11 and 22, these numbers have special significance. The Master Number 11/2 is the Illuminator, the Bringer of Light...2009 is the Year of the Visionary! It's the first 11 year to occur since 1910! Expect an elevated state of mass consciousness here on planet Earth! It's about time!

9 comments:

Psychobaby said...

Hey Lavona, you've been tagged by psychobabyonline.com! visit http://coolcrazykidsstuff.blogspot.com/search/label/sites%20and%20people

Anonymous said...

wow. that's interesting!

i just added up my dob. it's 09/19/90. this year, my birthday will be 9/19/09! :)

i think my life path number is 11/2 also! :)

9+1+9+1+9+9+0= 38 3+8=11 :)

how cool, i share the same LPN as OBAMA!

Prairie Gothic said...

I am so excited about this still, the whole thing gives me chills. I know he's not a miracle worker, but he is so different from the politicians we have seen so far. I read his books about a year ago and have been anxious for this since.

Penelope said...

I'm so happy that your country and mine both have leaders we can trust to do good things. Now if we can just get the Brits on board!

My Life Path Number is 11/2 as well! I was born on 04.04.1974 (yes I'm old!) 4 follows me everywhere; house numbers, telephone numbers, bank account numbers, membership codes...good service awaits me if I sit at table 11,2 or 4 at a restaurant...I love number magic.

2009 alone breaks down to 11/2 -look out!

Lady Lavona said...

Wow! This should be a pivital year for you ladies! Best Wishes! xo LL

Renee said...

What a fantastic post. Great picture as well.

xoxo

Renee

Anonymous said...

the Savior Barack!
what a joke
who trusts politicians in 2009?

Lady Lavona said...

I don't think he's a Savior, or even a solution to our problems. But I think he's been a catalyst for change as far as people opening up their minds to new possibilities. Clearly the government is totally fucked up...but overthrowing the establishment is not going to happen overnight. You say you want a revolution? Well anarchy is not all it's cracked up to be...

and I'm not interested in living in a Police State either, which is what will happen if people get to aggressive in changing our current structures! I believe we can transition peacefully. And I think that's what Obama represents.

The fact of the matter is that sheep need a sheperd...and let's be real, the average American is not a free thinker. So God Bless Obama...I pray he shall open many minds and channels for people everywhere.

Madhav said...

If you see my DOB: 01-25-1983.

1+2+5+1+9+8+3 = 29 = 11/2 right!

My life path number is also same as Obama. Will i be successful like Obama.

Tell me something about my lifepath number.