Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For Strange Women

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A while back, I wrote about Jill McKeever's line of handmade perfumes and adornments, For Strange Women. This is a follow up post to tell you all how happy I am with my purchases! I finally got around to ordering the Moss & Ivy perfume oil that I had been coveting. It's a deep a green mossy scent balanced out with sweet notes. I think this scent would smell delish on men too! My next purchase was Rosewood Lip Balm, let me tell you, I AM IN LOVE! I'm somewhat a lip balm connoisseur and this is my new favorite! The texture is perfect and the scent of Rosewood never fails to sooth my soul! I'm going to buy the Astral Projection perfume oil next! For Strange Women was a featured seller on Etsy recently, you can check it out here. Jill gave my blog an honorable mention as one of her favorite Internet haunts and mentioned my etsy shop too...how sweet was that!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: